Popular Posts

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Thank you all!

Just a thank you to all the readers out there who may be lurking out there. 2014 I hope to get more traffic by optimizing my page, and I hope for bigger things for the "Night Watch!" Checking my traffic, I noticed viewers from Alaska to Germany, so it's nice to be gaining attention outside the Lower 48 states and overseas. Here is a synopsis of my plans for this year.

I hope to have, through CafePress, Night Watch merchandise: t-shirts, cups, caps, and the like. Please email me with your thoughts of what kind of merchandise you would like to buy. The "Night Watch" can become an exclusive online community!

Advertising. I hope to attract advertisers for the page as it (hopefully!) gains a larger  and targeted audience.

A Youtube channel, where I will post musings of events and ideas, and solicit feedback.

Feedback. For all you Night Watch fans, please drop me an email or Skype, as I would love to hear from all of you. My Twitter handle is Freemason48, and I am on Blogtalk radio at Politics Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment