Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Joy Stealers

One day when driving, a car coming up behind me passed me after tailgating me awhile. It angered me for some reason, until I thought about it more. Why was I really mad? Was it pride in being passed for not traveling fast enough (what red blooded male wants to be passed when he thinks he's the fastest driver around?)

After stewing about it awhile, I thought about it more and realized  that what I should really be mad about is how I reacted, and letting it get to me. we come across issues like this throughout life; we get mad at things we shouldn't really get angry about, and it becomes a joy stealer, and ultimately affects our witness. Now I try to shake my head at them and laugh it off, and then pray for them (sometimes, unfortunately, but I'm working on it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment