Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Let's Start a Community

Checking the stats, I see I hit the 1,000 viewer mark. They come from Canada to Indonesia, and France to Russia. Maybe a modest amount compared to super blogs, but not bad for a guy from Northwest Pennsylvania.




I see from my stats on Google people from all over the world viewing the blog.  It would be great to hear from my international audience for their unique take on my posts as well as fellow Americans. I wonder though how many, if any at all, come back and regularly check for new posts. But I would like to state how much I appreciate everyone logging in and seeing my viewpoint on various topics, and would love to hear from all of you, too! Drop me a message of what you think, and what you like and don't like. I'm open to constructive criticism.




Book mark this site and check back. Please give me feedback and encouragement about what you like or don't like. Suggest what I can offer to sell, such as "Night Watch" merchandise like caps and tee shirts, and comment on a post. Let's start a "Night Watch" community.

No comments:

Post a Comment